Friday, May 18, 2012

Image at it's best.

Have you ever felt that something other than yourself responded through you and it was so good that you would be selfish to take all the credit?  It has been happening to me and I want you all to experience this with me. As it  so happens I am a fashion and image consultant who has to pull things together like every one else.  And when life is flowing and moving the way in which I am comfortable, there's always more to do and learn!   I was given the opportunity to dress my friend's sister for her show on sci-fi!  I'm sure she would agree with me when I say we had a blast shopping and dressing her.  My little girl was with us filming, which made it all the more fun.  Just about everything looked fantastic on her from the cut I gave her, to the colours I chose, and the shoes! She was from head to toe made over!  Did she need a makeover?  Sure, why not.  Did she want a make-over, yes!  After the bill was paid we both knew that this new episode was going to be better than the last one because she felt and looked amazing!

First of all what a privilege to be on t.v. and what a blessing to have found someone to help with the absolute best look for her!  My friend's sister was very thankful as was I to do the work!

When I see someone I start thinking about what would really look sexy on their figure; men and women.  I look at their hair, face (brows, make-up if any, frames if they wear glasses), the fit and colour of their clothes, and their shoes.  Now I am not saying that my taste is for everyone but I do believe that my idea of a make-over is best for everyone!  And friend it starts with in and now!!  I want you first to know that what you embody is unique and I want you to be the best you today than before!  I want you to believe in yourself and feel that whatever your heart's desire is you can accomplish it, and in the process I want to show you that with the right cut and/or color of your hair will help you feel better about your life!  I want to take before and after pictures so you can see the transformation from a third party point of view.  I want to help you with diet and exercise.  I want to make you over!!

Everyday I could use a makeover! That doesn't mean chopping my hair off but what I'm saying is if I had someone here showing me what to add or take away I'd be the happiest person to encounter!  I'm thankful that getting dressed and ready brings joy to my life and if I need a second opinion I have my daughters.  It's natural, it's talent,  it's a gift but it ain't all me!

No comments:

Post a Comment